The Mauritius Sports Council in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sports & Recreation and under the Sponsorship of Panagora Marketing Co. Ltd organized the Talk on Yoplait/ Candia Sports Medicine at Cite Atlee Government School at Curepipe on Thursday 10th September 2020 in the presence o
- • Mrs. S. Rajanah– Headmaster of Cite Atlee Government School
• Mr. W. Joodhun – Holistic Teacher of Cite Atlee Government School
• Mrs. S. Bausy – School Teacher of Cite Atlee Government School
• Mrs. F. Sobha – School Teacher of Cite Atlee Government School
• Mr. Conrad Thomas – Nutritionist
• Supporting staff of Mauritius Sports Council
The main objective of the talk is to make the students aware of the benefits of Sports, how physical activities and a good nutrition for maintaining a good and a healthy life.
The talks comprise of.
• The Importance of Physical Activities and Good Nutrition by Mr. Conrad Thomas.
• 26 participants attended the talk comprises of 14 Boys and 12 Girls.
During the talk, quiz competition related to the talk was conducted among students where two students of Grade 5 and 6 won the quiz and were awarded a T- Shirt.
The talk ended at 11 30 hours where Pamphlets on Sports Medicine, Candia milk and Keyrings were distributed to all students.